PLAYER CHARACTER CREATION
A role-playing game character requires some careful consideration and player characters in Cross of Iron campaign are surely no exception. Start with a good long thought on your character and what kind of character you'd like to play. Get a mental picture of your character and think carefully his background.
Start by writing a short, concise life story for your character, where you state, for each year major things that happened in character's life, such as where character has been and what character has done. Put special emphasis on description of friends and enemies within the SS-Standarte Tor. Write answers to following questions as well. Some character creation ideas have been added to allow players to get good idea of what kind of questions a fully developed character should fullfil to be able to join SS-VT in the end of 1930's.
Character Creation Summary
1) First, describe your character concept in a single or two sentences.
2) Write answers to following questions to round out character concept.
3) Write a short, concise life story for your character, where you state, for each year major things that
happened in character's life, such as where character has been and what character has done. Background
family is also quite important.
4) Describe where character is particularly good (some skill and/or personal feature) and where he is
particularly bad (some skill or personal feature). This should be reflected by character's background.
5) Describe one friend within Tor and how and why this character is a friend.
6) Describe one enemy within Tor and describe how and why this character is a enemy.
7) Describe one patron character has. This patron is someone who protects and shields and grooms
character for greater stardom. Explain how Patron and character became acquainted.
8) Invent basic description of your character: (height, weight, eye colour, skin colour, hair colour, basic racial
9) Describe in what work within Tor you'd like character to be trained at. Why?
10) Finally a character receives a quota of equipment that a young officer or NCO in SS-VT (and subsequently in Waffen-SS) carries is provided in here.
|Any comments on site can be directed here.|
|Gear Krieg, Panzerkampfer, Silhouette, and all other names, logos, and specific game terms are (Copyright) Dream Pod 9, Inc. All rights reserved by their respective owners. No infringement of Copyright intended.|